"Baby It's You" is a cover song by The Beatles. It has been released in various forms of media.
"Chains" is a song written by Burt Bacharach, and Luther Dixon (credited as Barney Williams) and Mack David. It was recorded by The Shirelles and The Beatles, both of whom had hits with the song. The Beatles performed "Baby It's You" as part of their stage act from 1961 until 1963. They recorded it on February 11, 1963 for their first album, Please Please Me, along with "Boys", another song by the Shirelles. American label Vee-Jay Records included it on Introducing... The Beatles and Songs, Pictures and Stories of the Fabulous Beatles. Capitol included it on The Early Beatles. The Beatles released a live version on Live at the BBC in 1994. The song was issued as a CD single and a vinyl single in 1995 in both the UK and the US, their first in nearly a decade. Both versions have four tracks, making it a maxi-single instead of a regular issue single.
- Please Please Me (Album) - 22 March 1963
- Introducing... The Beatles - Appears on both versions of the album; 10 January 1964, 10 February 1964
- The Early Beatles - 22 March 1965
- Live at the BBC - 30 November 1994
- Baby It's You (Single) - 20 March 1995
|Chains||Songs||Twist and Shout|